Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome

G'day readers,
I've been reading other peoples blogs for a long time now and the idea of having my own has crossed my mind several times. But it was actually when my family told me to make one, that is was then (now actually) that I decided to go ahead and create my blog.
A short introduction; I myself was born and raised in the Northern Region of NSW, and now am a University Student studying Marine Science and Management at Southern Cross University, Lismore.
The blog is mostly going to revolve around my love of fishing, camping, hiking, field hockey and the other outdoor/indoor pursuits that I enjoy. Both trip reports and items of information I have found to spark an interest
As I am a member of several online websites, forums and other places I would like readers to know that I will attempt to provide equal coverage of all and not focus on one.
I hope you enjoy the future posts of the blog and any questions will be accepted via email in regards to these activities.
Till next time>>>

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. Hope you enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...what Mum said!!!


    ~Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2018 ford fusion energi titanium
    2021 ford fusion energi titanium: titanium watch band Features, Features, Pricing & Features croc titanium flat iron · 5,400 titanium bolts × 7,500 “Diamond Cartridges” · The ecm titanium Diamond is titanium a metal Cartridges – The Classic Series.

    ReplyDelete